Terms & Conditions
You must read, understand, accept and agree to all terms and conditions in this agreement before using the application and / or receiving the content contained in it. By accessing or using the Zoom.id site, users are deemed to have understood and agreed to the entire contents of the terms and conditions below. Terms and conditions can be changed or updated at any time without prior notice. Changes to the terms and conditions will take effect immediately after they are listed on the Zoom.id site. If the user has objections to the terms and conditions that we submit in this Agreement, then we recommend not using this site.
When visiting and using the Zoom.id site, including every feature and service, each user is required to comply with the following site user requirements:
- Users who are at least 18 years old, have been married, or who have legally recognized requirements are included in the category of adult users / regardless of child protection law.
- Access to this site is only permitted for shopping needs and interests and information related to this site's services.
- Users are not allowed to reproduce, distribute, display, sell, rent, send, make derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, parse or exploit the Zoom.id site.
Users are not allowed to load and publish content that:
- Violates copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, or other ownership rights.
- Threatening, obscene, indecent, pornographic or can cause any liability for Indonesian civil or criminal law or international law.
- Contains bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or code and other dangerous properties.
- The products offered are not made by Zoom.id, but from vendors.
Review & Comments
- All comments, written reviews, and images / photos / images uploaded on the Zoom.id website will be categorized and treated as non-confidential content.
- The written reviews belong to Zoom.id and cannot be returned.
- Images / photos / images that are uploaded through the Customer Image feature are the property of each, Zoom.id cannot be prosecuted for any photos or etiquette.
- You are forbidden to write using someone else's identity.
- You are forbidden to write comments or reviews or images / photos / images that contain sentences / analogies of abuse against Zoom.id or other third parties / communities.
- Zoom.id has the right to change or delete comments, reviews and pictures / photos / images that contain elements that are not eligible to air (SARA, Pornography, Harassment, Humiliation, Pollution, etc.).
Intellectual Property Rights
Zoom.id is the sole owner or legal holder of all rights to the site and content of the Zoom.id site. All content contained in the Zoom.id site includes intellectual property that is protected by copyright laws and laws that protect other intellectual property that applies throughout the world. All property rights and intellectual property rights of the Zoom.id site and its contents remain with us, affiliates or license owners. Fill the Zoom.id site. All rights not included in this agreement or by us hereby protected by law include:
All ownership of software.
Zoom.id's name, related icons and logos are registered trademarks in various jurisdictions and are protected by laws regarding copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights. It is strictly forbidden to use, change, or install the brands mentioned above for personal gain and to distribute Zoom.id.
This site may contain internet links to other sites that are owned and operated by third parties. You need to know, that we are not responsible for the operation or content located on the site.
- The prices listed on the Zoom.id website do not include shipping costs, Fleet rates or out-of-town couriers.
- For online purchases through shopping carts, orders and shipments will be processed after payment is received by the bank account in the name of Zoom.id. Delivery time is adjusted to the destination area service area. For shipments that use the expedition, we work with the courier service with insurance to prevent loss or damage during the trip.
- Some items do not have stock so reservations are required.
- Every product purchased from Zoom.id is equipped with a warranty period that is tailored to the manufacturer's warranty of each product. Please click the product warranty and after-sales for complete information.
- Purchased items cannot be returned or exchanged for other items, unless there is an agreement in advance.
- All maximum effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information contained. Zoom.id does not guarantee with respect all the accuracy of the data, including product specifications and editorials.
- If within the warranty period, damage to the goods occurs, please contact our Technical Center via email or email support@Zoom.id
- You will receive a notification email regarding the Delivery Receipt Number shortly after the product of your order has been shipped. You can also monitor the status of your order by using the order tracking feature on the front page of the Zoom.id website. To find out the shipping rates, please click the Shipping Rates menu.
- Zoom.id collaborates with payment gateways as a third party in the implementation of credit card transactions, and is supported by a one time password (3D secure) feature to ensure the security of credit card transactions.
- Zoom.id has the right to cancel credit card transactions if there is an item purchase transaction using a credit card that violates the legal provisions and / or conditions of Zoom.id.
- Users hereby declare that they will release Zoom.id (including the Parent Company, directors, and employees) from claims for compensation for any claims or claims resulting from the misuse of credit cards by other parties.
If in certain circumstances, there are price errors or information about a particular product caused by typing errors (typo) or price errors and information from suppliers, Zoom.id has the right to refuse or cancel orders that use the wrong price including orders already paid. If the order has been paid with a credit card, and your credit card has been charged for the purchase, we will make a refund according to the amount paid.
Zoom.id always strives to provide product descriptions as accurately as possible. But we cannot 100% guarantee that all descriptions or content contained on the website are accurate, complete, up-to-date, or error-free. If the product offered by Zoom.id does not match what is stated in the product description, then you can return it in an unused condition / open the seal.
Availability of goods
In order to maintain a competitive selling price, it is very difficult for our party to always provide (ready stock) every product we display on Zoom.id. Our staff will be happy to confirm again if there are several products that need to be ordered as well as the length of time the order. We believe only in this way, we can still maintain the best selling prices for our customers.
Registered User - Membership
Becoming a Registered User, will then be referred to as "Zoom.id member", free of charge.
By choosing to create an account as a member of the Zoom.id site, Member Zoom.id will create an account name and password when completing the registration process.
The Zoom.id member is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of account names and passwords and is fully responsible for all activities in the name of the Registered User's account.
Zoom.id Member agrees to:
- Immediately notify us of any suspected misuse of your member account.
- Ensure that the Zoom.id Member exits (log out) from the account at the end of each session of activities on the Zoom.id site to avoid the possibility of abuse of the account in question.
- We have the full right to limit, block or terminate the services of an account, prohibit access to the Zoom.id site and content, services, and slow or delete hosted content, and take legal steps to keep Zoom.id members or other users if we consider Zoom.id members or other users violating applicable laws, violating the intellectual property rights of the parties concerned, or committing a violation that violates the matters stated in this Agreement.
- That Zoom.id members are not allowed to sell, attempt to sell, offer to sell, give, hand over or transfer accounts, user identities or passwords to third parties without our prior knowledge and written consent. We can suspend or terminate Zoom.id member accounts or accounts that receive transfers from Zoom.id members that are sold, offered for sale, given, delivered or transferred in violation of the provisions in this article. If with our limited ability to identify these violations, then all consequences, risks are the responsibility of the Zoom.id member who redirects.
- Users hereby declare that they will release Zoom.id (including the parent company, directors, and employees) from claims for compensation for any claims or demands, carried out by third parties due to violations of terms and conditions and improper use of Zoom.id services.
- Zoom.id never asks for a user account password for any reason. With this, Zoom.id urges users not to give account passwords to any party, whether third parties or parties on behalf of Zoom.id.
- Zoom.id has the right to call users to the Zoom.id office if fraud and / or violations of terms and conditions are found that cause harm to other users, third parties, or Zoom.id.
- Zoom.id has the right to suspend the refund of the cancellation of the transaction if there is fraud and / or violation of the terms and conditions of Zoom.id no later than 30 days from the date of the cancellation of the transaction.
- Zoom.id members will automatically become subscribers when they first register.
Use of eCoupon
- For product purchase transactions using suspicious eCoupon / not in accordance with the applicable eCoupon conditions, Zoom.id has the right to investigate and not close the possibility of the investigation will result in delays in delivery and / or cancellation of the transaction.
- If from the results of verification of the Zoom.id system it is identified that there are irregularities, peculiarities and / or misuse of eCoupons that violate the provisions, then Zoom.id has the right to cancel the transaction.
- All transactions that will be canceled by Zoom.id, the buyer will receive a notification in the form of an email or telephone from Zoom.id before the cancellation process is carried out. For certain special cases, it is possible that Zoom.id will cancel the transaction first and / or close the buyer's account before informing the buyer.
- After the transaction cancellation is done, Zoom.id will return the funds with the following mechanism:
- Credit card payments will be returned to the limit balance of the chargeback used in the transaction.
- for payments other than using a Credit Card, funds will be returned to the buyer's bank account if they have included the data requested by Zoom.id before processing the refund.
Changes and Term of Regulations
- This rule applies to the foregoing unless there are changes and / or other written information.
- Zoom.id has the right to make changes to terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Zoom.id has the right to do things that are deemed necessary without prior notice, things that are not in accordance with regulations in Zoom.id such as cheating on the use of vouchers, member accounts and or violating the rules of Zoom.id, then Zoom.id has the right cancel transactions, cancel vouchers or block user member accounts.
- Zoom.id is also entitled to call users to the Zoom.id office if fraud and / or violations of the terms and conditions are found.
- Purchased items cannot be returned or exchanged for other items, unless there is an agreement in advance.
- Zoom.id has the right to give a penalty for any misuse of transactions using eCoupon and / or fake transactions in accordance with the losses caused by fraudulent transactions.